Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 5

Katie is opening up and becoming more comfortable each day.
She has an iron bladder for such a tiny girl; sleeping the whole night through without needing to go out and has only had 1 accident in the house (completely my fault!).
She now gets on and off our bed on her own. She'll go look for me if I leave the room. She'll put her front paws on my legs when we're outside to get my attention. Katie loves food and is a huge beggar! She eats all her meals with gusto.
Katie does not like being left alone and will cry/whine/howl. Hopefully, she learns that I will return shortly. Katie is still shy about me picking her up, but allows me to.

Did you know that IG's are cute from nose to tail? Everything about Katie is so adorable: her big soulful eyes, nose, speckled tummy, paint brush tail; all of it and more is irresistibly cute! Katie is confident in the backyard and likes her independence; often laying away from me and checking things out on her own and then comes around to say hi. When inside, she prefers to be right next to us.

Katie is a honey and is settling in very well.

Here are some cute pics of Katie in the backyard, I love the last one!






No comments: