Friday, March 1, 2013

Diva Talking

Don't be fooled by Katie's sweet face and innocent eyes; Miss Katie is a Diva. As the months passed she has become very comfortable and loves to be heard. Katie is a velcro dog and she'll follow me around the house to make sure I'm not getting my grubby fingers on some delicious food without her! I know what you're thinking, and yes, I'm in the bathroom sitting on the toilet but I'm completely dressed to show you Miss Katie visiting me like she always does when I'm in there. If anybody knows how to translate dog, I'd love to know what she's saying.
Katie is doing well on her new holistic supplements after seeing Dr. Levy (Holistic Veterinary Care in Blaine). We're still tweaking things and have seen improvements already. Hopefully, she'll be able to get off of prednisone for good in a few months *fingers and paws crossed* I'll do an in depth update on her health later this month. She looks skinny in the video but we've been trying to put a pound on her and I think she's getting close to her ideal weight.

Katie sends her love to her blog readers <3

If you're having trouble or if 'Diva Katie Talking' is not showing, please click on the direct link   Diva Katie Talking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, that is so cute. Lucy's like, that Katie is crazy!